FeaturesNTW4651BQLoad Size Options
700 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Wash smaller loads without the guilt. Up to four water level choices, depending on model, allow you to match water used to load size, helping reduce water waste.
Advanced Suspension System
- Drying begins in the washer. Spin speeds of up to 700 RPM help remove water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
Rinse & Spin Cycle
- Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
Spreckle Porcelain Wash Basket
- A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
- A smooth porcelain surface resists scratches and odors, unlike plastic tub models, protecting fabrics from snags. Spreckle gray color makes it easy to spot small items like white socks.
Automatic Dryness Control
- You don't have to worry. Sensors monitor temperature, automatically stopping the cycle when fabrics are dry to help reduce shrinking and overdrying
6.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- With a 6.5 cu. ft. capacity there's room for more in every load which means you'll be able to finish the laundry faster and move on to things you'd rather do
Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Put a stop to wrinkles. After the load is finished, clothes tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
Energy Preferred Cycle
- Dry efficiently with this automatic cycle. Help save energy by using this dryness level as a great starting point for drying most fabrics.
11 Dryer Cycles
- There's no need to skip the dryer. With 11 cycles to choose from you can provide the optimal drying environment for all your clothes
Timed Dry Cycles
- Forgo cycle selection and choose a dry time that matches the load from 20-60 or 70 minutes depending on dryer model selected
3 Temperature Settings
- Choose a drying temperature based on the fabrics in your load with 3 different temperature settings; High, Low and Air Dry