Arctic King AKW12CR71 Window Air Conditioner
With 12,000 BTU cooling capacity, the AKW12CR71 is ideal for use in rooms up to 550 square feet. Multiple fan speeds allow you to choose your desired comfort level. A 24-hour timer lets you set start/stop time based on your schedule. Easy-to-clean air filter with filter-change reminder makes maintenance effortless. For your convenience, a remote control is included, in addition to the easy-access front control panel. You can take full command of your air conditioner without leaving the comfort of your sofa.
- - Cools up to 550 square feet
- - 11.3 EER rating
- - Requires minimum window width 23" - 36". Minimum window height 15-1/2"
- - Sleep Mode feature enables the unit to increase 2F for the first 30 minutes and another 2F in the second 30 minutes, then returning to original setting for 6 hours
- - Full function back-lit LED remote works in conjunction with the control panel (includes 2 AAA batteries)
- - Advanced air filter includes automatic reminder to clean the washable air filter for more efficient operation
- - The energy-saving timer feature allows you to start/stop your air conditioner at any point in a 24-hour period
- - Follow Me Technology - temperature sensor is built into the remote control to provide you with the most accurate thermostat reading
- - Includes side shutters, foam insulation and mounting hardware
- Perfect for cooling spaces up to 550 square feet
- Multiple fan speeds and cooling settings
- Easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean air filter with filter-change reminder
- 115 Volt Combined Energy Efficiency Ratio (CEER): 11.2
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.