Located on both the top vent and in the bottom ProZone, the C. Series has smoker and grilling control knobs to give you ultimate control throughout the entire temperature spectrum from the low slow-smoking temperatures all the way up through the blazing heat horsepower needed for grilling and searing. If you're a bit of a control freak when it comes to smoking or if you simply want a nearly effortless way to achieve grilling perfection, then only the Professional C. Series will do.
2-TIERED COOKING GRATES
604 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
GRILL/SMOKER FUEL TYPE
Charcoal lump charcoal always recommended
Integrated easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
BOTTOM DRAFT VENT
Patented ProZone™ includes Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
TOP DRAFT VENT
Includes smoker knob and calibrated windmill draft vent in cast iron
18 7/8 diameter of bottom grate and 18 1/8 diameter of top grate
Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
100%al Lava Stone for stone cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking
Heavy duty UV-protected cape style vinyl cover with easy Velcro closure and Vision Grills branding
- Cast iron top vent with dedicated smoker knob and cool-to-touch bakelite tab
- 2 tier stainless steel flip cooking grates with handles
- 2 solid wood drop down side shelves
- ProZone includes electric starter port for quick start up, calibrated controls including dedicated smoker knob, and removable ash drawer for easy clean up
- Heavy-duty wheeled cart with 2 locking casters
- Includes dual purpose 100%al lava stone / heat diffuser. Cook directly on stone or use for indirect smoking or baking pizza.
- Includes electric starter and full length cape-style cover
- 604 square inches of cooking space
- Convection cooking environment
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.