Turn your backyard space into your own piece of paradise with this 7-piece outdoor fire pit table set. Though this outdoor table looks remarkably like wood, it's made of sturdy, rust-proof aluminum that's perfectly suited for al fresco living. Enhancing the rustically refined aesthetic: all-weather, handwoven resin wicker. The result may look high maintenance, but rest assured, this outdoor fire pit table set is anything but. With the press of a button, ignite a flickering flame that dances over a bed of glass beads. And with six high-style bar stools, it's one highly accommodating outdoor bar table set.
- Includes square bar table with fire pit and 6 bar stools
- Bar stools with all-weather, handwoven resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum frame; legs with wood-like finish
- Fire pit table with rust-proof aluminum frame, wood-look tabletop and side panels accented with all-weather, handwoven resin wicker
- 56" square fire pit table with CSA-approved 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and enclosed storage area with shelves
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Convertible to natural gas
- Table comes with protective weather cover
- Door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Bar Table and 6 Barstools
||7-Piece Outdoor Bar Table Set
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.